Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief 2010 Eng.DVD-R (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 5


Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 110
Peers: 91

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan

Description:
Teenager finds GES descendant of the Greek gods and goes an adventure to solve the ongoing battle between the gods.
Review:
I went to see this film without any expectations. I havent read the book and I just read a review paper.Yes, parts borrowed from other films, but what makes this film different in that it refers to itself too seriously as Harry P. It was as if Most actors would be for a hobby up.I do not look at the clock during the movie (2:00), which is a good sign that I'm going to enjoy together ride.What I did not like was the fact that most of the mythology is missing. As expected information. There were only allowed me to connect to the main characters, because I do not know enough about them (the movie). The music was powerful, but went well with the movie. Nothing memorable except Highway Hell.S / FX has been done to an acceptable level, particularly in Hades (the place of God). But the gods were too human in my liking.Maybe producers hope this movie to fill the void left by Harry P. hero in this film seems to be about the same age as Harry in his last film.I not think it second clock (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment