Monday, August 12, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 [English] DVDRip.[AC3] Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 2


House at the End of the Street torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 117
Peers: 65

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue

Description:
Mother and daughter move to a new town and find themselves living next to a house where a young girl murdered her parents. As the daughter of violations son survive, she knows the story is not over yet.
Review:
This film was a pleasant surprise for me, because I thought it would be more of a horror movie ... I would not call what Id call a terrific suspense thriller with good twists here and there. I liked the casting and story. The actors have done a good job, ESP. Young college student role. It is a story that could actually happen, IMO. Music is a big part of the film, too. Good soundtrack, which was, at that time I knew about it, it does not take away from the scene, but was created by my alarm! It is like another character. Definitely worth a look for all the right reasons. Very interesting and kept my attention throughout. All this without the blood and guts galore - reminded me of the old Alfred Hitchcock thrillers, as it depends more your imagination and expectations. Finally, I thought that the plot figured out, but I was surprised at how wrong I was. I smiled on the way out of the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment