Monday, August 12, 2013

The Host 2013 [English] PDVD (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Host (2013)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 4


The Host torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 142
Peers: 66

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance
Director: Andrew Niccol
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Diane Kruger, Max Irons

Description:
When an invisible enemy threatens humanity by taking on their bodies and remove their memories, Melanie will have to risk everything to protect the people she cares about most, proving that love conquer all in a dangerous new world.
Review:
I was invited to host the premiere last night and was delighted by the film. I'm not a fan of Twilight and I have not read the book. If there is something I was very suspicious of this film and for any reason, including negative feel to it (in an eye-rolling) That said, I found myself walking quite surprised theater. And yes, I have my hombríay havent yet become a hosting provider or Hostling or what they call the new generation. Honestly, I think it has a very interesting plot, good acting, and I was completely involved. Yes, there was some romantic vulgarity, but seemed to handle well and even made fun of himself at times this fact. I think if it were not for the wonderful Saoirse Niccol and could have easily fallen into cheese ridiculous, but not nice. Lots of action and sophisticated provocative concepts of love, loyalty, perseverance. The film generally well rounded. I particularly enjoyed William Hurt acts on every dusk par.Perhaps but focuses on youth, but as a man I like 30something. Would definitely recommend to give each film. I am now in the market for a shiny silver Lotus.


No comments:

Post a Comment