Friday, August 30, 2013

The Help 2011 (English) DVDRip.480p Torrent Download

The Help (2011)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 2


The Help torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 119
Peers: 61

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Drama
Director: Tate Taylor
Starring: Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Bryce Dallas Howard

Description:
Aspiring author during the civil rights movement of the 1960s decides to write a book detailing the African-American maid's point of view on the white families for which they work, and the hardships they go through on a daily basis.
Review:
I saw a preview of this movie for a couple of weeks ago in Philadelphia. I'm a huge fan of the book and I could not wait to see the movie. I was not disappointed. I loved this movie. I have not seen any more mobile or more real in such a long time.The film is still very close to the book. The book has a little "more details, but all parts of the book that makes it so good to be in the film. There was something lost in screenplay.The characters come to life on screen. It's no stretch of the imagination. Casting is perfect.Go see here, you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment