Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 Eng (DVDRip) AC3 Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 3


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 104
Peers: 90

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
A small and reluctantly Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins and Smaug the dragon stolen from a spiritual group of dwarves to reclaim the Lonely Mountain mountain house is paid an unexpected visit.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete worked on the masterpiece. At this point, I must say, I'm a new fan of LOTR films after seeing this film. My friends and family always told me, I need to see the previous three movies and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and a magnificent scale and perfect execution that witnesses Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey brought all 5 of my senses. Maybe I could count on The Hobbit as a sixth sense. It was just that all good.First, 48fps was just beautiful crisp and clear eyes. Jackson is a technological Wizardry touch and has worked perfectly, the viewer He / She Bilbos were spy photos of the fireplace frame, or a pine tree on a cliff and let you feel Rivendell down. Seems to get away, but let's say a film that I forgot I was watching, and you can experience what it was fantastic because I mean.The execution, pacing, and the angle of the shot, the acting, the script , and therefore much more. By Howard Shore score so it is clear, and sure to put a smile on your face. The entire film will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you a lot of things you can do, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment