Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back to the Future 1985 English DVD-R XViD Torrent Download

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 1


Back to the Future Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 110
Peers: 59

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1989
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson

Description:
After visiting 2015 Marty McFly repeat visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985 ... disturbing the first trip.
Review:
As a big fan of BTTF, I have to admit that this is the best BTTF films ever made. It has all the ingredients to cater to all audiences of all ages. Personally, I prefer the 50 th of this, but I am also a fan of the great 80 years (existing in the film) and future population of just having fun course ... Almost two decades after the film debuted, and now we know that the future is shown in BTTF 2 is slightly ridiculous, but hey ... Do you remember Total Recall? There is now also a possible future will never see the light of day, but at least the future BTTF 2 amusing.I seen this movie many times, and I tried to find things that do not fit, etc. Film errors (Yes.. I was sore ..), but the problem is, I know that there is an error (which is reflected in the glass windows), but this film will help us yards from your position goes, delighted by the wonderful stories and great moments. Spielberg certainly never intended to have more ingredients, the past (50 years), the present and the future. But almost 20 years later ... it's also a great movie (others) to see what 80 is all about. (Thus, a great moment for people my age who were born in the late 70's), I recommend this movie for anyone, but see BTTF (the first film) First, because you can not see 2 or 3, despite this in the correct sequence. have fun! (I recommend the third box, you can buy it anywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment