Friday, July 26, 2013

What Richard Did 2012 English (BluRay) AC3 Torrent Download

What Richard Did (2012)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 0


What Richard Did torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 126
Peers: 59

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama
Director: Lenny Abrahamson
Starring: Jack Reynor, Roisin Murphy, Sam Keeley

Description:
What follows is Richard Richard Karlsen, a golden-boy athlete and undisputed alpha male of your favorite set of South Dublin teenagers, until the end of the summer school and the ... See more?
Review:
I almost enjoyed the movie, but the dialogue was poor and showed film wanting.To be honest film had half Excellence tis Acting at a young cast and the film marked along nicely with my throughout.The setting seemed more interested in the kind I grew up in Ireland during the Celtic ones tiger.I doubt this film is to win awards, but it was a decent Watch all same.So just to get a bit of a moan I have to say the main gripe about the film was how annoying protagonists accent was.This a little exaggeration, but it was like every other word that came out from his mouth was when it really started to grate on me.I honestly do not think I could have as much more of that if T You know what I mean when.


No comments:

Post a Comment