Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Descendants 2011 English BDRip 720p Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 1


The Descendants torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 86

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller

Description:
Land baron with two daughters after his wife was seriously injured in a boating accident trying to connect again.
Review:
It's a great movie, no doubt about that. But given the combination of a gold ring, Oscar buzz and positive feedback on IMDb, I expect much more.The story and the premise of the film is perfect. In fact, the tagline caught my attention immense: trying to reconnect with a girl. That's exactly the kind of movie I like. Instantly, we can say that it is a film about human connection and character development, usually the kind of film with the most potential.Unfortunately, it is only decent, but not special. It feels like film built so much potential, but failed to release at a certain point during the film. The whole movie, to me, feels very expressive in nature. Not necessarily the plot, because the plot is changed, but the overall feeling of the film prior to an event feel more and more exciting than ever happened.Its easy to explain my feelings towards the film as the sin does not necessarily technical or specific. But it linger on the sidelines and focus on the way I think to some degree. I felt like there was more to explore two characters Clooneys and character of his daughter. Also, I think this substance affects the performance Clooneys alone. Its performance is good, sure, but again, because I felt like more to be explored, naturally, I felt like his performance can be added to (but not necessarily improved). Given the Oscar buzz this movie, I have to compare with other films of a similar nature. And unfortunately, I arrived apparently had enough connection between the characters ... possibly even reach the connection is established, it can not act in my opinion. Unfortunately, I have to say that is better developed re-establish the connection movies.In summary, this is an enjoyable film, but it is missing some key elements of declining viewing experience to some extent.


No comments:

Post a Comment