Thursday, July 11, 2013

There Will Be Blood 2007 Eng DVDR.XViD Torrent Download

There Will Be Blood (2007)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 5


There Will Be Blood torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 130
Peers: 90

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Drama
Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
Starring: Daniel Day-Lewis, Martin Stringer, Paul Dano

Description:
Family, greed, religion, and oil, providing turn-of-the-century Prospector early days of the business story.
Review:
In the same year I was born Predator and Robocop came out. When I was finally old enough to appreciate movies, Little Nicky was in theaters. I know, believe me, I know, a bad start. And often I would see old films or special films old and be dazzled. You know that. Remember when they did Spartacus? I remember sitting in the cinema and watch Gregory Peck playing Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird? Do you remember the first time I heard it couldve been a contender for the theater speakers? Well, sure it is hell. But I'll tell you what, now I feel a bit trapped. Let's start with the obvious. Daniel Day Lewis. Not to discuss it. The man is the true God among ants on the screen. Take on the role of the queen and I do not doubt it for a second. In fact, sometimes I was truly afraid of man. Lewis gives you easy, certainly the best performance of the past five years. But lets get serious about it. Lewis Daniel Plainview is the most compelling, moving and downright mortifying to take the big screen, as I remember. Here perfectly in his element and at their best, Lewis could face face to face with Brando and Kinski, playing a part that exudes enough skill and pathos moved forward in Hollywood, and perhaps the world's, best performances of all time. He gives them a lost art, the depth of character and technique of classic movies at the chance to admire the Tour De Force on wrong character memorable, identifiable and completely negligible, and so damn cool that I can not stop singing the praises of man. Paul Dano has been taking a lot of heat for this. People thrive on their disapproval casting films, said that Dano has no rivals Lewis experienced the screen. Hey, make swords per minute and consider the obvious. The man was thrown to the success the decade, he's not going to overshadow Lewis and crazy'd expect it to. In fact, I think he and Lewis and forth and highlight film, as we see the juxtaposition of the characters not only themselves, but also to work their methods. And the photo? Welcome to the old days of film. Glory days of Hollywood. Anderson gives us one of the films most beautifully filmed and directed in recent times, in fact on top of his art in this case. Each moment feels more epic than the last, until the film becomes a film showing how impressive end leaves the audience exhausted. It is truly an experience not to be missed. Yes, we missed Streetcar Named Desire. Casablanca I will not be in theaters again anytime soon. But in the meantime, there will be blood is almost as good, and is likely to engage our generation and study of ; Hollywood epics of the past ...


No comments:

Post a Comment