Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 English (DVD) XViD Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 5


The Guilt Trip torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 89

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado

Description:
As the inventor Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, a quick stop on his mother rather suddenly , nh a cross-country trip with him along for the ride.
Review:
Nowadays people want vulgarity in his comedies. It is clear with how well Appatow films at the box office. Now I'm not saying that I like raunchy comedy. In fact, Superbad is jednýmz my favorite movies. just do not understand why movies like guilt get such a negative reaction from the public and critics alike. Sure, it's not a movie masterpiece, but one is 40 and is a better answer than is.Although long way I laugh out loud all the way through, the movie I think that my relationship with my mother . I had a great time with guilt trips and I recommend it to anyone who is fed up to today's standards comedy.Funny, genuine and honest. 7/10 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment